Did you sleep good last night? yes, but my transfer counselor woke me up by calling at 9:30
What is your current computer desktop image? tinkerbell
When was the last time you planted something, what was it and where did it go? on mother’s day my mom wanted to plant flowers, so we went to home depot and got some flowers and dug holes and planted them in front of her house. I think they’re mostly still alive.
What’s your favorite condiment? ranch dressing
Share a quote that you like, for whatever reason. “There are a dozen views about everything until you know the answer. Then there’s never more than one.” – That Hideous Strength by C.S. Lewis
Name 3 people whom you admire for their intelligence. let’s see. J.P. Moreland. Everytime I hear him speak I’m just mezmorized. He talks fast and you have to really focus to process it. Plus, he lives right here in Yorba Linda. Perhaps I’ll decide on the rest later.
What’s the last food you tried that you really didn’t care for. I can’t really think of anything, but it was probably a jelly belly flavor since I was at the jelly belly warehouse when I visited Tana.
If you could rename the street that you live on, what would you want it to be called? Hmm. probably something booky, like Yellow Brick rd, or Green Gables, or Aslan’s Howe or Lantern Waste.
When was the last time you were genuinely surprised? Probably when I read the new harry potter book.
Share a household tip. let’s see. do I know any household tips? oh! I know something. If it’s a static day, to keep from getting shocked, take a dryer sheet and run it down the seat of your car, your hair, etc.
1. Based on the current weather conditions, do you wish it were warmer or cooler? Why? the weather is good, but I sometimes which it wasn’t so stuffy in my room.
2. What two words best describe summer for you? Why? bright and happy, I’m not sure why
3. What are the two best reasons to enjoy summer? Why? because my birthday is in June, and lots of good movies come out
4. What are the two worst reasons to dislike summer? Why? tourists and crowds at Disneyland
5. Do you plan on going on a vacation this summer, and if so, where? we’re going to visit family this summer including my 93 year old great grandmother in Iowa.
Name something that helps you fall asleep. lying down
Who brings out the best in you? hmm. probably Jerrod or Shawna
What do you like to do on a rainy day? stay inside and not have to drive anywhere.
Complete this sentence: In our home, we never have enough… ummmm…. I’m not sure.
Which shoe do you put on first? I think the right one, or the one I find first
1. Mail-in rebates: A pain to deal with or worth the wait to get money back? a pain. It involves mailing, and for me that’s never good.
2. Warranties: Take a chance without them or a must have when buying high-priced items? usually no, but occasionally I get them
3. Product knowledge: Research before you buy or rely on salesperson? research, definitely.
4. Word of mouth: Base purchases on what your friends say or disregard because you know what you are doing? it depends on if the friend knows what they’re doing as well
5. New Versions: Must buy the latest version right away or wait for a while? usually, I’d want to get the latest version as soon as I could, but for some things (like, say, a new OS) I like to wait a while and see how it works.
Appetizer – What is the worst movie you’ve ever seen? hmm. The worst? probably the second Matrix. I loved the first one so much and we were waiting for the next ones for like 4 years, and it was just not good. Worst of all, I just can’t watch The Matrix like I used to.
Soup – Name something that reminds you of your childhood. Care Bears
Salad – If you had to live in a large city, which one would you want it to be? well, I already live in the L.A. area
Main Course – What’s a “big word” you like to use to impress people? I don’t really think about it, I just try to always use the best word for the situation. If it’s a bigger word, then that’s the one I use.
Dessert – Describe your hairstyle. Long and fairly straight.
snagged from Laura
Where I Grew Up:
Where I Live Now:
What Shows Up When I Type My Name:
What Shows Up When I Type My Grandmother’s Name:
I don’t have one favorite, so I picked one I like
Favorite Pair of Shoes:
Favorite Time of Day:
Appetizer – What is one quality you really admire about yourself? I’m very kind, and a great reader, and I’m very passionate and clever and creative. I have great ideas. that was more than one.
Soup – What kind of shampoo and conditioner do you use? lately it’s been the Brilliant Brunette stuff. pretty good.
Salad – Describe your favorite movie scene. You know, the one that just gets to you every time you watch it. hmm… I guess I’d have to say the beginning of Princess Bride, with the narration about Buttercup and Wesley. One of Buttercup’s great pleasures was ordering him around. “As You Wish” was all he ever said to her. As time passed, she realized that when he said “As You Wish”, what he meant was “I Love You.”
Main Course – If you were a veggie, which one would you be, and why? well, my favorite is broccoli, but I don’t think I’d be broccoli, I think I’d be… actually, I think I’d be a fruit.
Dessert – If you could take a weekend trip within 100 miles of your current residence, where would you like to go? hmm. what’s 100 miles? let’s see. Vegas is too far. I think San Diego is too, but I’m not sure. the beach? the mountains? I guess those would both be in range. LA is too close. Oh, actually I just looked it up and San Diego is barely in range. So that’s where I’d go.
1. Two celebs that you feel are the most overexposed: Hilary Duff and Britney Spears
2. Two news items you wish the press would stop talking about: 9/11 and anything with Michael Jackson
3. Two songs that you are tired of hearing on the radio: Marilyn Manson – Own Personal Jesus. blech.
4. Two TV shows that should NOT be renewed for another reason: any reality show, particularly the dating ones like Elimidate and any form of Survivor
5. Two movies (that are currently showing) that you would recommend: I can’t think of any that are out that I’ve actually seen, but I want to see Ocean’s 12 and Finding Neverland
1. From Mel… Do you have a favorite 80’s song? it’s Holding Out For a Hero
2. From Luzja… Whatâ€™s the biggest event in your life to date? hmm… accepting Christ, even though I was very young.
3. From Amy… What’s one more thing during your lifetime you would like to learn how to do well? hmm… I suppose learn greek
4. From Susan… what is your earliest childhood memory? playing in a kiddie pool in my gramma’s backyard
5. From LDH… What is the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow? is this an english or an african swallow?
6. From Beverly and Rosie… Where, When and What is your most favorite memory? I’m not sure that I have a favorite memory.
7. From Shirl…Do you fit in? I don’t know, I’ve never checked.
8. From Sherle… Tell me your favorite recipe then go to Recipe Swap and share it with all of us! Chicken and Broccoli Fried Rice