Tell about a toy you remember from your childhood. I was just thinking about my Lady Lovely Locks doll. She was smaller than a barbie, with blonde hair and little critter hair clips that had colored tails of hair. Christmas when I was 5 I got the prince that went with her, and the Castle. That was the last Christmas with Nana, my dad’s mom. There was a cartoon about Lady Lovely Locks, but I can’t remember if I watched it, I just remember having books.
If you could make one thing in the world absolutely free for everyone, what would it be? I’m having trouble deciding between high speed internet and cell phones
Approximately how many times per day do you think about your significant other? hmm. well how many emails have we got between the two of us today so far? 26, so at least that many times.
Name something you believe in 100%. the Resurrection. If the resurrection did not occur, our preaching is useless, and so is our faith.
List 3 things you did this year that you would consider a “good deed.” hmm… good deeds… I don’t know, well I reccomended my best friend’s roommate to read Mere Christianity by C.S. Lewis. She’s a new Christian and her father isn’t a believer, and we were talking and I told her that she just had to read this book. The next time I saw her, she had read it, and was really excited to discuss it with me, and thankful for the reccomendation. I can’t think of anything else right now.
Name 3 cosmetics/toiletries that you use on a daily basis. lipgloss, lotion, mascara
Approximately how much exercise do you get per week, and what type of exercise is it (walking, running, swimming, etc.)? I don’t exercise, I stretch.
Write a sentence including your favorite color and your favorite food. Strawberry ice cream is a lovely pink color. (food: strawberries, color: pink)
What famous person/celebrity do you think you look like? myself, of course
Name 2 simple things that never fail to make you happy. reading the Chronicles of Narnia, holding a baby
1. …you cannot live without. God
2. …you CAN live without, but cannot seem to part with. chick lit and teen novels
3. …you wish to accomplish this COMING week. exfoliate
4. …you have accomplished this PAST week. tried a new shampoo
5. …on your holiday (or non-holiday) ‘wish list.’ a good season of The O.C.
6. …you would like to change about yourself. I don’t know
7. …you like about yourself. my eyes
8. …you should be doing right now instead of what you ARE doing. working on something
9. …in your life that could use a little more organization. my bedroom
1. Code your own website or use a template? code my own
2. Use a digital camera or a film camera? If digital, do you print your own pictures, order them online, or send them out? digital… why print?
3. Make your own cards or buy them at a card shop? both
4. Draw your own graphics or get them from the internet? make my own
5. Take showers or baths? showers
6. Make your own candles or buy them? And are they soy or paraffin? buy them… I don’t know what they are though. aren’t candles wax?
7. Celebrate Halloween or not? well, I pass out candy
8. Sleep in on weekends or get up early even if you don’t have to go to work? sleep in
9. Correct other people’s grammar, or just let it go? correct when I can’t help it
Monday Madness – this is actually last week’s.
1. I have reformatted my hard drive(well, my boot drive) about 10 times.
2. I usually reformat my hard drive about 3 times a year.
3. When I’m working in a document, I save about every few minutes.
4. I’ve upgraded my computer by adding CPU, motherboard, case, DVD-+RW, 4 hard drives. (I think that’s everything…)
5. I’ve got about a thousand CD’s/floppies with info on them and about a quarter of them aren’t labeled.
6. Since I’ve been using my computer, I find the easiest way to organize my files is to use naming conventions along with subdirectories. (Looking for suggestions!!)
7. I have innumerable email accounts.
8. Whenever I have a computer-related question, I usually call Jerrod or Eric.
9. I usually use a search engine when looking for anything.
10. My computer is about 4 months old. (well, the processor is, other stuff is older)
On a scale of 1 to 10 (with 10 being highest), how attractive do you think you are? I don’t know I guess an 8 or 9
What local restaurant would you recommend to a visitor to your town or city? In N Out
What’s a lesson you had to learn the hard way? I don’t know, probably alot of things. I can be pretty stubborn.
Name something in your life that you feel you can depend on 100%. God’s grace
If you could see the front page of a newspaper from September 24, 2104, what would you imagine the headline might be? either something like “Courtney Gears wins presidential election” or “millions of people dissapear mysteriously”
1. Two favorite flavors: banana and chocolate
2. Two least favorite flavors: cookie dough… I can’t think of another one
3. In a cone or cup? cone
5. If you could invent your own flavor of ice cream, what would it be and why? strawbery and chocolate because they are perfect together.
How are you today? I’m pretty good.
Name 3 television shows you watch on a regular basis. Smallville, The O.C., and Kim Possible
What’s the scariest weather situation you’ve experienced? umm… rain? it was alot of rain.
If you could wake up tomorrow morning in another country, where would you want to be? England
What do you usually wear to sleep? pajamas – usually pajama pants and a tank top or tshirt
What is a word that your family uses that would not be considered common? I don’t know, “connotation”?
What theme of calendar do you have on your wall this year? I actually don’t have one up.
Name 3 people you speak with on a daily basis. Jerrod, Gramma, Papa
If you could put a new tattoo on someone you know – who would it be, what would the tattoo be of, and where would you put it on them? I would put a swan on Shawna’s back
What is the last beverage you drank out of a glass bottle? oh, I don’t know. what even comes in glass bottles? those Christmas cokes maybe?
Do you prefer (pick the least annoying)…
1. Low carb/No carb or Low-fat dieting? low fat. The low-carb thing is insane. It’s taking over the world. It must be stopped.
2. Reality TV or Crime-solving Spin-offs (CSI:Miami, CSI: New York, L&O:SVU, L&O:Criminal Intent)? Crime-solving Spinoffs. Anything is better than reality tv.
3. Knee-high socks with tennis shoes or socks with sandals? ew. I guess with the shoes because, like, seriously, no one should wear socks with sandals. that’s just wrong.
4. Spam Emails or SPAM the “meat” product? I guess the meat product. at least that can just sit on your shelf and not bother you.
5. Long lines to a drive-thru or long lines to a public restroom? hmm. I’m not sure. I don’t like to go into public restrooms.